Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's November...I am Thankful!

Well...it's November after I felt that October took FOREVER to get through...
As I was scanning through Facebook tonight, I came across a post that read Day 1 and then gave a quick post of what she was thankful for. This made me stop and think....what am I thankful for. So I did a quick Google search and found this... Instagram November Challenge #30thankfuldays The blog is Click It Up a Notch. I have never read this blog and when I read that the author is an Air Force wife and photographer, I got a little giddy!

Well...I am up for the challenge. This is something that I always wanted to try...and I figured when is a better time than now. Because it is an Instagram challenge, I will posting a pic on Instagram but I will write here a more detailed why.

So here it goes...

Day 1:
I am starting my Month of Thanks with being thankful for social media like, Facebook and Instagram. I love the fact that I am able to connect with people all over the place who have the same interest as me. I love that I can stay connected with friends and family across the miles! I love that I can share my triumphs...I can vent...I can just be me! I really think that without social media, I would have a really hard time keeping in touch with everyone on a regular basis. Where would we be without the internet? Don't worry though...I will still be sending out handwritten Christmas cards again this year.... :)

What are you thankful for today? Will you take the challenge? I would love to hear about your 30 days of thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment