Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days...Day Two

Today, I am thankful for my sense of humor.
I have to say that sometimes, it is this sense of humor really gets me through the day. And I love the fact that I have someone in my life who understands that humor and sometimes gets annoyed at it too.. LOL! Anyone who knows me knows that I always have something to laugh about and I always try to smile. Without my sense of humor, I would probably lead a pretty boring life...just mt opinion!

While at Disney World in October, Craig bought this little Florida State helmet at Team Mickey in DTD. When we came back to the resort, i came out of the bathroom while taking another round of cold meds before my 10 miler and found Sock Monkey with the helmet on. No matter how bad I was feeling at the time, this made me laugh out loud! So when I came downstairs this morning to find this, it reminded me of this story and how my sense of humor started the whole Sock Monkey saga!
 

So...what are you thankful for today? I would love to hear about it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment