Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ZUMBA WEDNESDAY!!

Today was definitely HUMP DAY!

After spending 4 1/2 hours in a room, watching kids taking their state reading assessment...can be really draining. It's almost as fun as watching paint dry. Even with the extra bit of caffeine from Starbucks this morning...(I had to get my Passion Tea Lemonade!) it just wasn't working because by lunchtime, I was exhausted!
At the end of the day, I saw my favorite Zumba instructor walking down the hall and received just the motivation I needed!
I mustered every ounce of strength to get through the hour. It was a blast as usual though!! Even the crazy squats work out that Lolita loves to do...I swear she must really love to see the torture of our faces every time we "bounce bounce squat low" Ugh! Just thinking about it is making my quads and hips hurt! :)
Well made it to 5:45...and as always, I was smiling through the sweat! I may have some troubles getting up the stairs tomorrow though....LOL!
Here we are...HOT!!

However, because I want to be as honest as possible...
As motivated as I have been getting...after looking at this picture, I get discouraged again. Like, "Why the hell am I putting this effort and nothing is changing?!?!" Ugh! I get so frustrated! Sometimes, I look at recent pics and think, "WOW! I am looking pretty darn good!" But then on days like these I just get so down on myself.  I know it takes time and patience...but sometimes I just wish it would come off as easy as I put it on! sigh...
Of course I will probably being saying something differently when I step on the scale on Saturday, but as of right now, I am just feeling a little uninspired.

Well....tomorrow run day number 2...another 30 minutes...let's see if I can do better than day 1. Plus I played with my new Garmin watch to figure out how to work it. It is so cool that I can set my intervals so I don't have to think when to change it up. Just by looking at the things that my husband's more expensive watch can do, I am totally looking forward to trying this out tomorrow. Here is the Garmin ForeRunner 210 to see for yourself!
So until then...have a great night!
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Jessica this is so spectacular!! Hang in there girl! I had a diary that I wrote in when I started my journey. I happened to pick it up a few weeks ago. I read the saddest, most inspiring words. Needless to say, I was crying by the time I closed the book. Then I looked in the mirror.......and smiled and hugged myself. They were real tears of joy and pride because I did it, without medicine or a trainer or surgery! Me! It all started in 2008. As you can see, my journey isn't complete but I'm getting there. It takes time, so hang in there! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION !

    ReplyDelete