Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day One...Update!

Holy cow! What an incredible day....
I sat at home and dreamed of having a tall, dark, cold glass of Coca Cola product...Any Coke product!! It is amazing to me at how addicting it is. I really don't need but the taste of it is what I was craving.
Even while getting in line at the grocery store, I felt like each and every bottle in the aisle fridge was staring right at me! LOL!! But I kept my promise to myself...no more.. and I did just that!
I know it is gonna be a long battle with myself but I need to do this for me...

SO I decided today to make a list of all the things that I want to get done this summer. I am gonna set up another tab and as soon as I start adding to the list I will link it up...Just another reminder that I need to make goals and live by them!

Here's the link... Summer To Do List
What do you think so far?? Any other ideas that I should do this summer?

As always...wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment